Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU-507/ADV/ 777 . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/10/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 12/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 12 October 2015 (Monday) at 11:00 a.m. in the SQC & OR Unit (7″ Floor of Platinum Jubilee Bhavan) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for the recruitment of ONE (01) Project linked person on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled “Development of Risk Analytics towards Multidisciplinary Big-Data Study of Humanitarian Logistics for Disaster Response” in the SQC & OR Unit, Kolkata.
- Qualification : Essential: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science and Engineerings Electrical Engineering or in related disciplines. Desirable: M. Tech. with some exposure in operations research/ optimization techniques, and good computer programming skill on data base and open source script like Python and good sense of data analysis command, efficiency and working knowledge with SPSS/ SAS/R/MATLAB.
- Pay : R28000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
- Tenure of appointment : Duration of appointment is upto 31st March 2016 from the date of his/her joining the Institute which may be extended later/terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
- Age : The age limit is 35 years as on 01 September 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Women and differently abled candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 12/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their photo ID cards and current curriculum vitae (in English) addressed to the Head, SQC & OR Division, Indian Statistical Institute clearly stating (a)Name (in block letters), (b) Mailing address (present and permanent), (c) E-mail address, (d) Contact number, (e) Parents/Spouse name, (f) Date of Birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of mark obtained in each examination), (h) Work experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials. An early submission of curriculum vitae to the email-id: prasun(G)isical.ac.in is preferable. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This
advertisement is also available on the website www.isical.ac.in jobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/10/2015
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU-507/ADV/ 777 .
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017