Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 248. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/04/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – Rs.30,000/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108|
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walkin-Interview will be conducted on 29 April 2015 at 11:30 a.. in the Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit (9″ Floor of S. N. Bose BhavanLibrary Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for the recruitment of one (01) Project linked person on purely temporary basis to work in the research project titled Biometric System Design using Bio-hashing Approachin the Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit (ECSU).
- Qualifications : Essential: MSc. in Computer Science/ Electronics or M.C.A. or B.E.B.Tech. or equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology or related subject with proficiency in C and MATLAB programming. Desirable: ME/ M.Tech. or equivalent in above subjects or 1years research experience in Image Processing or related areas.
- Pay : Rs.20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) to Rs.30000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month (Consolidated) depending on the qualification and experience.
- Tenure of appointment : Duration of appointment is upto 31 March 2016 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended laterterminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : The age limit is 35 years as on 01 April 2015. Usual relaxation for SC/ ST/OBC. Women/ Differently abled and extra ordinary candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 29/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their photo ID cards and current curriculum vitae (in English) addressed to the Professor in-Charge, Computer & Communication Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute stating (a) Name (in block letters), (b) Mailing Address (present and permanent, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No, e) Fathers/ Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work experience (if any), (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/ Differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/ testimonials. The original credentials should also be brought for verification. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/jobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/04/2015
VENUE :INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 248