Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/387. Candidates who have completed M.A/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Persons. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/06/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Persons
Educational Qualification : M.A/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000 /-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date For This Job : 09/6/2015
Walkin Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata, a unique P. C. Mahalanobish institution devoted to the research, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959. The Headquarters of ISI is located in the northern fringe of the metropolis of Kolkata.
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Persons Recruitment:
An walkin-interview will be conducted on 09 June 2015 (Tuesday) at 03:00 pm. at Human Genetics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis to work in the project titled Evidence theory based uncertainty analysis of groundwater flow and contaminant transportin the Human Genetics Unit of the Institute, Kolkata.
- Qualifications : Master degree with consistently good academic record in Statistics or Mathematics with experience in computer programming, preferably in C and/ or R language.
- Pay : Rs.20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
- Job Description : Develop methodology for uncertainty analysis of groundwater flow and contaminant transport using evidence theory and writing code to implement the methods.
- Tenure of : The appointment would be upto 30 September 2015 which may be extended appointment terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 May 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Women and differently abled and extremely experienced and meritorious candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Persons Post:
- Written Test on 09/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Persons Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their current resume (signed) in English along with covering letter addressed to the Director, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata and giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address, c) E-mail Address, d) Telephone/Mobile No, e) Fathers/Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status along with all attested photocopies of their certificates and also bring the original copies of the certificates for verification of photocopies. Candidates will have to report to the office of the Human Genetics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 on the day of the interview half an hour before the time. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in Date for this job 9/6/2015
Venue : Human Genetics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700 108
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/387
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016