Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/385. Candidates who have completed MCA, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Linked Persons on or before 8/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Persons
Educational Qualification : MCA, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.23,000 /-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 8/6/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata, a unique P. C. Mahalanobish institution devoted to the research, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959. The Headquarters of ISI is located in the northern fringe of the metropolis of Kolkata.
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Persons Recruitment:
Applications are invited for recruitment of one Project linked person purely on temporary basis to work full time in the ISI internal project titled Development of Methodologies towards Robust Reading of Old Degraded Bangla Printed Documents” in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Unit of the Institute.
- Qualifications : Essential: MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer ScienceInformation Technology)BE or B.Tech. in Computer ScienceInformation Technology or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institute. Desirable: Experience in a Research LabInstitute or industry.
- Pay : R23000/- (Rupees Twenty three thousand only) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances).
- Tenure of : Initially, the appointment will be offered for one year from the date of his/ her appointment joining the institute which may be extended laterter minated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 May 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/ OBC Women/ differently abled and extraordinary candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Persons Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/6/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Linked Persons Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Typed applications in English addressed to the Professorin-Charge, Computer & Communication Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 with their current Curriculum Vitae giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent & Local Address, c) E-mail Address (d) TelephoneMobile No, e) Fathers / Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SCSTOBCDifferently abled status along with attested copies of all documentstestimonials should reach the Head, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700 108 on or before 08 June 2015. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/6/2015
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/338
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016