Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 261. Candidates who have completed B.Lib/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/05/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Educational Qualification||B.Lib/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||08/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108|
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walkin-interview will be conducted on 08 May 2015 at 11:30 am (Friday) in the Conference Room of the Library Unit of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons purely on temporary basis for organizing digitized archival materials, handling of digitized files and creating data base in the PC. Mahalanobis Memorial Museum and Archives of the Institute, Kolkata under the project titled Arrangement & computerization of digitized archival collection of the Museum & Archives PC. Mahalanobis Memorial Museum & Archives.
- Essential: A consistently good academic record with post graduate degree in Museology with at least 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in organizing archival papers with training in computer data entry, photo shop and knowledge of data base creation.
- Desirable: Bachelor degree in Library and Information Science.
- Pay : A consolidated pay of Rs.16,000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand only) per month.
- Tenure of : Upto 31 March 2016 from the date of hisher joining the institute which may be appointment extended laterterminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : The age limit is 35 years as on 01 April 2015. Usual relaxation for SCSTOBCWomen and Physically Handicapped candidates. Outstanding candidates may also be given age relaxation.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 08/05/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their application and current Curriculum Vitae typed in English addressed to the Director, Indian Statistical Institute, giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address, c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No, e) Fathers/ Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Experience (if any), (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/ testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/05/2015
VENUE :INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 261