Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 262. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/05/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ISI Library Office, Kolkata, at 1Floor of Satyendra Nath Bose Bhavan, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700108|
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walkin-interview will be conducted on 05 May 2015 at 11:30 am (Tuesday) in the Conference Room of the Library Unit of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons purely on temporary basis to work in the project titled Data creation for Official Statistics collection of ISI Library, Kolkata, in KOHA in the Library of the institute, Kolkata.
- Qualification : Essential: First class Masters degree in Library & information Science with 1023 pass in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute with good academic record. Candidates must have also Sound knowledge in cataloguing of Government Publications and Official Reports and They must have Sound knowledge in computer applications.
- Desirable: Knowledge in application of KOHA and having experience in digital processing of records.
- Pay : A consolidated pay of R16000/- (Rupees sixteen thousand only) per month.
- Tenure of : Upto 31 March 2016 from the date of hisher joining the institute which may be appointment extended laterterminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : The age limit is 35 years as on 01 April 2015. Usual relaxation for SCSTOBCWomen and Physically Handicapped candidates. Outstanding candidates may also be given age relaxation.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 05/05/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their application and current Curriculum Vitae typed in English addressed to the Director, Indian Statistical Institute, giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address, c) E-mail Address (d) TelephoneMobile No, e) Fathers/ Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Experience (if any), (i) SCSTOBCPH status along with attested copies of all documentstestimonials. They should also bring all original copies of their certificates for verification. Candidates will have to report at the ISI Library Office, Kolkata, at 1Floor of Satyendra Nath Bose Bhavan, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700108 on the day of interview one hour before the time. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/05/2015
INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 262
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016