Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 320. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/5/2015 at 11.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-36,000/- p.m
Job Location : KOLKATA
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job: 26/5/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walkin-interview is to be conducted on 26 May 2015 at 11:30 am in the second floor of the Platinum Jubilee Building for the recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons Project linked person (Research Associate) and Project linked person on purely temporary basis in the Geological Studies Unit of the Institute, Kolkata to work in a project titled Sedimentology and stratigraphy of the Siwalik succession of eastern Himalaya and its bearing on the evolution of the Neogene fore land basin in the eastern Himalaya.
- Qualifications : For Project 1
- Essential: Ph.D degree in Geology from a recognized University. Desirable: Experience of working on the petrography and geochemistry of sedimentary succession. For Project 2 Essential: MSc. in Botany or Geology with experience in working in megaand microfloral content of sedimentary rocks. Desirable: Experience of geological field work in Quaternary or Neogene sediments.
- Pay : For Project 1 A consolidated pay of Rs.36,000/- (Rupees thirty six thousand only) to Rs.40000- (Rupees forty thousand only) per month depending on qualification and experience. In addition the Research Associate will be entitled contingency grant as in the prevailing norms of the institute. For Project 2 A consolidated pay of Rs.25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) to 30000- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month depending on qualification and experience.
- Tenure of appointment : The appointment is initially up to 31 March 2016 which may be extended (For Project 1&2) later terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : Not exceeding 35 years as on 01 April 2015. Usual relaxation of age for SC, ST, OBC Women differently abled candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 26/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the walk in-interview will be required to bring their current curriculum vitae
in English addressed to the Head, Geological Studies Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B. T. Road, Kolkata 700108 stating (a) Name; (b) Address and tele phone mobile number; (c) E-mail address; (d) Fathers Husbands name(e) Date of Birth; (f) Educational qualifications (with percentage of marks in each examinations starting from Madhyamik, ICSC, CBSC or equivalent) (g) Work experience, if any; and (h) SC, ST, OBC differently abled candidates status. Originals and one photocopy of all the documents and testimonials have to be produced during the interview. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint anybody for the above position. This advertisement is also available in ISI website: http://www.isical.ac.iniobs.php.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/5/2015
INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 320
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017