Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/ 740. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Persons. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/9/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Persons
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 22/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Persons Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 22 September 2015 from 11:00 a.m. at Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit, Kolkata, for recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled “Parallel analysis of transport of contaminants in soil-plant systems in different soil types of eastern India: a sustainable approach” in the Agricultural & Ecological Research Unit of the Indian Statistical Institute, Giridih, Jharkhand.
- Qualifications : Essential: First class M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Soil Science.
- Desirable: (a) Working knowledge in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Power Point), and Knowledge in project report preparation, research paper writing and presentation.
- Pay : R15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
- Tenure of appointment : The appointment will be till 31 March 2016 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 September 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ ST/ OBC/Women/ differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Persons Post:
- Written Test on 22/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Persons vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their current resume (signed) in English giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent and Present Address, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No., (e) Father’s / Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/differentiated status; along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/jobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/9/2015
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU/507/ADV/ 740.