Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PU/507/ADV/695. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teachers. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Teachers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000-60,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 23/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata 700108
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Teachers Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on September 23, 2015 from 10:00 am at Machine Intelligence Unit of the Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of two (02) Teachers on purely temporary basis for teaching a course titled Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications being conducted at Indian Statistical Institute, Giridih. The selected Teachers will be posted at Giridih, Jharkhand.
- Qualifications Essential : A consistently good academic record, with first or high second class or B+ B.Tech/B.E/M.C.A./M.Sc./M.S or equivalent in Computer Science/Information Technology. Good knowledge in computer programming and various subjects of Computer Science.
- Desirable : M.Tech/M.E/Ph.D or equivalent in Computer Science/Information Technology with practical experience, of at least three years, of research/technical/project work.
- Pay : Rs.45000/- (Rupees forty five thousand only) to Rs.60000/- (Rupees sixty thousand only) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and work experience.
- Tenure of : Initially the appointment will be till July 31, 2016, which may be appointment extended later/terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on August 01, 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Women/differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Teachers Post:
- Written Test on 23/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Teachers vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing at the interview will be required to bring an application addressed to the Director, Indian Statistical Institute, giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent and Present Address, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/Mobile Number, (e) Father’s/Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/differently abled status; along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials. Candidates should report to the office of the Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata 700108, on the date and time mentioned above. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/9/2015
Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata 700108
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO. PU/507/ADV/695.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017