Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 240. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||03|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – Rs.30,000/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108|
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
A Walkin-interview will be conducted on 23 April, 2015 at 10:00 AM at Machine Intelligence Unit (MIU.floor of the Platinum Jubilee Academic Building (PJAB) of the Institute for the recruitment of three (03) Project Linked Persons purely on temporary basis to work in fulltime in the Machine Intelligence Unit. under the following projects of the Institute.
- No of post : 03
- Essential: A consistently good academic records with MCA or B.E/ B.Tech, or equivalent in Computer Science Electronics/ Electrical Information/ Technology or MSc. in Statistics/ Mathematics. Physics. ElectronicsComputer Science. Good knowledge in Computer Programming (CC+Java) is essential.
- Desirable: M.M.Tech, or equivalent in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Information Technology. For Project I: exposure to Information Retrieval Text Mining Speech processing and For Project 2: exposure to Bio informatics Medical Imaging are desirable.
- Consolidated Rs.20000- Rupees twenty thousand only) to Rs.30000- Rupees thirty thousand only) per month, depending on the qualification and experience.
- Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will be till 31 March 2016 from the date of hisher joining the Institute which may be extended later terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
- The age limit is 35 years as on 01 April 2015, usual relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women and differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates) or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 23/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing at the interview will be required to bring an application addressed to the Professor-in-Charge. Computer and Communication Sciences Division and giving particulars of (a) Name (in block letters, (b) Mailing Address, c) Email Address, d) Telephone/ Mobile No, e) Fathers Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Experience (if any, (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/ Differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website www.isical actin jobs.php.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/04/2015
VENUE :INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 240