Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Linked Person on or before 24.04.2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Linked Person|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata|
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Applications are invited for recruitment of seven (07) Project linked persons purely on temporary basis to work on the following research projects in the Advanced Computing Microelectronics Unit (ACMU) of the Institute.
- Total No of post : 07
- Essential. A consistently good academic record with M. MTech. in Computer ScienceElectronicsRadio PhysicsCommunication Engineering or equivalent, or MSc. (CSMath, M.. Programming skill in CC+ PascalJava, and a strong background in data structures algorithms. Desirable: Knowledge of VLSI design automation, . Verilog. EDA software, microfluidics, faulttolerance, optimization, parallel processing. networks, quantum computing, or big data will be highly desirable. Prior work experience in any of the above mentioned projects areas may be considered as an added advantage,
- Paw : A consolidated pay ranging between Rs.20000- Rupees twenty thousand) to Rs.35000- Rupees thirty five thousand) only per month, depending on the qualification and experience of the selected candidates.
- Tenure of appointment : Initially until 31 March 2016 which may be extended later terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 April 2015. Age may be relaxed for bright candidates andor for those with relevant research experience. Usual relaxation for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Women candidates will be applicable.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Linked Person Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) :
Candidates are requested to send their current resumes in English stating particulars of (1) Name, 2) Address, 3) Email Address (must, (4) Telephone/ Mobile phone Number, 5) Date of birth, 6) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (7) Experience (if any, (8) SC/ST/OBC/PH status along with attested copies of all documents testimonials should reach the Head, Advanced Computing Microelectronics Unit, ” Floor, PJA Building, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata 700 108 on or before 24 April 2015. Shortlisted candidates selected for interview will be notified by email. For further information, please visit the http: www.isical.ac.inacmu. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.04.2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017