Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Official Language Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Official Language Officer on or before 22/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)|
|Vacancy Name||Official Language Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata|
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) Official Language Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment of one temporary Official Language officer on purely contractual basis in the Head quarter of the Institute at Kolkata. The Official Language officer will be responsible for ensuring compliance of the Official Language Policy of the Central Govt. in l.. in accordance with the Official Language Act, 1963 as amended upto-date and Rules, Regulations, Orders etc. issued by the Central Govt. in this regard.
- No of post : 01
- Minimum Qualification : i. Master Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the graduation OR ii. Master Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the graduation OR iii. Masters Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English and Hindi as subjects at the graduation level. OR iv. Masters Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at the graduation level.
- EXPERIENCE : 5 yrs. experience of terminological work in Hindi or translation work from English to Hindi and vice – versa, preferably of scientific or technical literature, or 5 yrs. experience of teaching, research, writing or journalism in Hindi in Research/ Scientific Educational Institution.
- DESIRABLE Knowledge of Central Govt. Acts, Rules, Regulations, Orders etc. regarding Official Language and Hindi & English typing on computer is essential. Familiarity with the use of computers in administration will be considered as an added qualification.
- REMUNERATION : Rs. 28000- Rupees twenty eight thousand only), consolidated.
- TENURE OF APPOINTMENT: The tenure of appointment would be initially for one year, extendable further, depending on the performance and need of the Institute.
- AGE : Preferably 40 years and above as on 1st December, 2014. However, relaxation may be given below 65 years only for the retired Govt. officials (From Central/ State / Govt. of lndia Undertakings) having adequate experience in the related job.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) – Official Language Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Official Language Officer Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) :
Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed format along with the photograph and attested copies of testimonials in support of qualifications & experience to the Chief Executive (Admin. Finance, lndian Statistical Institute, 203, B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700108 within 20 days from the date of publication of this Notification.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ISI Kolkata|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017