Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons for MCA/ M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech holders on September 25, 2014
Company name :Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Posts :Project Linked Persons
Qualification : MCA/ M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.18000-24000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :September 25, 2014
Details of Post :
Project Linked Persons
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 25 September 2014 at 11:00 am. in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Unit Seminar Room Floor, S.N. Bose Bhawan) for recruitment of four (04) Project linked persons purely on temporary basis 02 positions for Category ‘A’ and 02 positions for Category ‘B’ to work full time in the externally (Department of Information Technology. Government of India) funded project titled “Development of Robust Document Analysis and Recognition System for Printed Indian Scripts — Phase II”.
- Qualifications : For Category A: Essential: MCAK M.Sc.(Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mathematics! Statistics)! B.E. or B.Tech. in Computer Science.’ Information Technology! Electronics or equivalent from a recognised University,” Institute with at least two year of proven experience in C/ C++/ MSVC programming.
- Desirable: (i) Experience in relevant areas. (ii) strong Programming skills in C/ C++/ MSVC (iii) M.E. or M.Tech. in Computer Sciencef Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institute. For Category B: Essential: 8.5 or B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology! Electronics or MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science! Information Technology/I Mathematics/ Statistics) or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institute. Desirable: (i) Experience in relevant areas, (ii) Programming experience in C/ C++.
- Pay : Category A: In the range of @2000/- (Rupees twenty two thousand only) to @4000/(Rupees twenty four thousand only) per month; Category B: in the range of €l8000/(Rupees eighteen thousand only) to ?20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and work experience.
- Tenure of appointment : The duration of the appointment is upto 30 June 2015 from the date of his/ her joining the (For Category A and institute. B)
- Age : 35 years as on 01 September 2014. Age may be relaxed for SC/ ST/ 080 Women anddifferently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to extraordinary candidates with relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates are required to reach sharply by ll:00 am. and bring their signed current Curriculum Vitae in English, giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent & Local Address, (0) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No., (e) Father’s / Husband’s Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/PH status; (i) Name of the category opted for. If one or more positions cannot be filled in Category A, then those may be transferred to Category B for selection. CVs with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. Candidates in the final semester may also appear in the interview. However, if selected, the appointment letter will be issued only after submission of the (provisional) certificate/ marksheet of final qualifiring examination. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. th advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :September 25, 2014
VENUE : Indian Statistical Institute , 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 108
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ISI Kolkata||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017