Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons for M.Tech/ MSc holders on Dec 03, 2014
Company name :Indian Statistical Institute (ISI Kolkata)
Posts : Project Linked Persons
Qualification : M.Tech/ MSc
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview : 03.12.2014
Details of Post :
Project Linked Persons:
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 03 December 2014 at 11.00 a. in the Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit (Floor of S. N. Bose Bhavan/ Library Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for the recruitment of one (01) Project linked person on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled Automated Surveillance System using Hidden Markov Model in the Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit (ECSU).
- Essential: Post graduate drgree in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication. Desirable: Working experience in Video Image Processing.
- Nature of Work : Development of automated surveillance system and gesture recognition.
- Pay : Rs.16000- Rupees sixteen thousand only) per month
- Tenure of appointment : Duration of appointment is upto 31 March 2015 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : The age limit is 35 years as on 01 November 2014. Usual relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Differently abled and extra ordinary candidates.
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their photo ID cards and the application typed in English addressed to the Professor-in-Charge. Social Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute. The current curriculam vitae (in English) must include (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address. (c) Email ID (d) Telephone/ Mobile No, (e) Father’s/ Husband’s Name, (t) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Experience (if any). (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/ testimonials. The original credentials should also be brought for verification. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :03.12.2014
VENUE : Indian Statistical Institute 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata — 108
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ISI Kolkata|