Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistants for M.Lib/B.Lib/Masters Degree holders on August 19, 2014
Company name : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
Posts : Project Assistants
Qualification : M.Lib/B.Lib/Masters Degree
Salary : Rs 11700/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Kolkata
Walk in date : 19.08.2014
Details of Post :
An Walk-in-interview will be conducted at 11.30 am on 19th August 2074 at the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of two Project Assistants on purely temporary basis for building different databases for SQC & OR Division, ISI under the project titled “Compilation of work done and growth of SQC and OR in India in the last 60 years” for 2014-15.
- Qualification : Masters’Degree in Library & Information Science or B.LIS and Masters’Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates must have Sound knowledge in computer applications. They should have experience in digital processing of records.
- Desirable : Knowledge in Documentation work.
- Pay : Rs 11700.00 per month (consolidated).
- Tenure of Appointment : The appointment will be up to 31″t March 2015 which may be extended later/terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
- Nature of Work : Identifying, Capturing, Recording, digitizing and processing data / information on SQC & OR publications.
- Age : Should not exceed 35 years as on 1st of August2Ol4 urith usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women and Outstanding candidates.
Candidates appearing for the interview are required to bring with them the application, addressed to the Director, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata along with bio-data stating a) Name (In block letters); b) Address and Telephone/ Mobile number; c) E-mail Address; d) Father’s/Husband’s Name; e) Date of Birth; $ Educational Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination); g) Work experience; h) SC/ST/OBC/PH status along with attested copies of all certificates. They should also bring all original copies of their certificates for verification. Candidates will have to report at the Central SQC Office, at the 7ft floor of W A Shewhart Bhavan, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.T. Road, Kolkata 700 108 on the day of interview one hour before the time. This adaettlsement is also aaailable on the Instttute’s website wutw.isical.ac.in
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 19.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ISI|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017