Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Scientific Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Assistant Recruitment:
An walkin-interview will be conducted on 17 July 2015 qt 12 Noon qt the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for recruitment of one Project Assistant on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled Development of naturdl food preservatives from spices dnd herbsin the Agricultural Ecological Research Unit of the Institute.
- Qualification Essential : Post Graduate degree in Microbiology,Botany,Biochemistry,Biotechnology from d recognized University Institute with consistently good academic record.
- Desirable : Experience in related field and general browledge in computer applications.
- Salary: Rs.9,000/- per month plus HRA ds per Institute rules.
- Tenure of appointment : The tenure of appointment initiqlly will be upto 31 March 2016 which may be extended Indeterminate earlier, depending on divisibility of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : Should not exceed 35 years ds on 01 June 2015 with usudl relaxation for SC,ST,OBC Women Different disqbled candidates. Outstanding candidates may dlso be given dge relaxation.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 17/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates oppedring for the interview dre required to bring with them the application addressed to the Professor in-Chdrge, Biological Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolbotd qlong with bio-datc. stating (d) Name; (b) Address dnd Telephone number; (c) E-mail caddress; (d) Fathers Husbands Name; (e) Dote of Birth; (f) Educational Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in edch examination; (g) Experiences, if any, and (h) SC,ST,OBC Different disabled status along with dttested copies of dll certificates. They should qlso bring the original copies of the certificates for verification. Condidates will have to report the Office of the Agricultural Ecological Research Unit, Indian Stotisticcil Institute, 2O3 B.. Rodd, Kolbotd , on the day of interview half can hour before the time. This advertisement is also available on our website www.jsical.ac.injobs.php. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint of the above.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/07/2015
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016