Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/560. Candidates who have completed MA, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification :M.A, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Seminar Room of ISRU (4th floor of R.A. Fisher Bhavan/Main Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 10 August 2015 (Monday) at 11:00 a.m. at the Seminar Room of ISRU (4th floor of R.A. Fisher Bhavan/Main Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for the recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis, to work in the project titled “Growth Curve model Workshop” under the Director’s Office of the Institute.
- No of Post : 01
- Qualifications : Essential: Post graduate degree in any of the following disciplines: Statistics/ Agriculture/ Sociology/ Economics/ Computer Science/ Information Science/Computer Application. Desirable: Use of different statistical packages.
- Nature of work : Analysis of growth data.
- Pay : Rs.20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) per month (consolidated).
- Tenure of Appointment : Duration of appointment is upto 31 March 2016 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 July 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/ Women/ differentially abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 10/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their photo ID Cards and current curriculum vitae (in English) addressed to the Director Designate (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/ Spouse Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/differentially abled status along with attested copies of all documents/testimonials. The original credentials should also be brought for verification. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/jobs.php.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/08/2015
VENUE : Seminar Room of ISRU (4th floor of R.A. Fisher Bhavan/Main Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/560