Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/509. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walkin-interview will be conducted on 30 July 2015 (Thursday) at 10:00 am. in the Applied Statistics Unit Seminar Room (8th Floor, Library Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely temporary basis to work in the project titled Understanding of Genes and Genomes through Fractals and Mathematical Morphology” in the Applied Statistics Unit of the Institute Kolkata.
- Qualification : M.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent, with experience in software development in MATLAB or other packages. Background in Fractals/ Bio-informatics/ Mathematical Morphology is desirable.
- Pay : Ranging from Rs.22000/- (Rupees twenty two thousand only) to Rs.24000/Rupees twenty four thousand only) per month (Consolidated) depending upon the qualification and experience of the selected candidates.
- Tenure of appointment : The appointment is likely to be till 31 March 2016 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 June, 2015. Age may be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/ Women and differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidate with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 30/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their current Curriculum Vitae in English, giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent & Local Address, c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No, e) Fathers / Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH status along with originals and self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials (original documents are needed for verification. Candidates who are yet to obtain their final degree must produce a letter from the respective university or supervisor confirming that they have completed their course. CVs with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/07/2015
VENUE :Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/509
Other Top Company Openings:
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017