Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 300. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/5/2015 at 11.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs.20,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : KOLKATA
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job: 18/5/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk in-interview will be conducted on 18 May 2015 (Monday) at 11:00 a.. in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Unit Seminar Room (8″ Floor, S. Bose Bhawan) for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis to work in the internal project titled Administrative Document Analysis” in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Unit of the Institute.
- Qualifications : Essential: M..M.Tech. in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electrical EngineeringElectronics, or MCA or equivalent and above. Desirable: Strong Programming skills.
- Pay : R25000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) to R30000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and work experience.
- Tenure of : The duration of the appointment will be till 31 March 2016 from the date of his/ appointment her joining the institute which may be extended terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 May 2015. Age may be relaxed for experienced and higher qualified candidates with usual relaxation of age for SCSTOBCWomen and differently abled candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 18/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing in the written testinterview are requested to report within 11:00 am on 18 May 2015 at the office of the CVPR Unit with their current Curriculum Vitae in English, giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent & Local Address, c) E-mail Address (d) TelephoneMobile No, e) Fathers / Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SCSTOBCDifferently abled status along with original and self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials (original documents are needed for verification. CVs with incomplete information will be summarily rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/5/2015
INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 300
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017