Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MBBS, M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.B.B.S, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walkin-interview will be conducted on 02 July 2015 in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Unit Seminar Room (8″ floor. S. N. Bose Bhawan) for recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis to work in the project entitled Understanding the separation of information streams in face image processing” in the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Unit of the institute, Kolkata.
- Qualifications : Essential: The candidate who satisfy one of the following criteria: (A) BE/ B.Tech. MBBS and or Masters in Biology (any field)Computer Science/ Psychology/ Neuroscience (B) Ph.D in computer ScienceBiology (any field) Psychology/ Neuroscience. Ph.D/ Masters candidates who have officially submitted their Ph.D. thesis are also eligible to apply. Desirable: Strong experimental and analytical skills; interest in investigating in how human brains work. For non-Computer Science candidates, prior programming coding experience is not necessary, but is desirable. The person is expected to acquaint oneself with MATLAB package Psychtoolbox in a few months after hisher appointment. Training will be provided.
- Pay : Rs.18,000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand only) to Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month for non-Ph.D. candidates, and Rs.25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) to Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty five thousand only) for Ph.D. candidates (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and previous work experience.
- Tenure of : The duration of appointment will be initially till 31 March 2016 from the date of appointment his/ her joining the institute which may be terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
- Age : 35 years as on 01 June 2015. Age may be relaxed for SCSTOBCWomen and differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to experienced and higher qualified candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 02/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing in the written test/ interview are requested to report within 11:00 a.. on 02 July 2015 at the office of the CVPR Unit with their current resume (signed), giving particulars including (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Permanent & Local Address, c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No, e) Fathers / Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work Experience (if any), (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH status along with originals and self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials (original documents are needed for verification. Candidates who are yet to obtain their final degree must produce a letter from the respective university or supervisor confirming that they have completed their course. CVs with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/07/2015
VENUE : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017