Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/427. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Persons. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/6/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Persons
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000 /-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date For This Job : 22/6/2015
Walkin Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Persons Recruitment:
Walkin-Interview will be conducted on 22 June 2015 at the Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit (9″ Floor of S. N. Bose BhavanLibrary Building) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata for the recruitment of one (01) Project linked person on purely temporary basis to work in the project titled Non-monotonic Reasoning using Disposition: An Approach to Common Sense Reasoning” in the Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit (ECSU).
- Qualifications : Essential: Post graduate degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science Information Science Software Systems/ Electronics. Desirable: Minimum .1 year experience in computer vision related work in any reputed research lab.
- Nature of work : Development of Vision system for common sense reasoning.
- Pay : R20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) to R25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month (Consolidated).
- Tenure of appointment : Duration of appointment is upto 31 March 2016 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age : The age limit is 35 years as on 01 May 2015. Usual relaxation for SCST/ OBC Women Differently labled and extra ordinary candidates.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Persons Post:
- Written Test on 22/6/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Persons Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their photo ID cards and current curriculum vitae (in English) addressed to the Professor in-Charge, Computer & Communication Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute stating (a) Name (in block letters), (b) Residential Address (present and permanent, (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone Mobile No, e) Fathers Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work experience (if any), (i) SC,ST,OBC Differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/ testimonials. The original credentials should also be brought for verification. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in Date for this job 22/6/2015
Human Genetics Unit, Indian Statistaal Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700 108
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/427
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016