Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/09/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Sampling and Official Statistics Unit. 2nd floor of the C.D. Deshmukh Bhavan of the Institute, Kolkata
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 17 September 2015 from 10:30 a.m. at Sampling and Official Statistics Unit. 2nd floor of the C.D. Deshmukh Bhavan of the Institute for the recruitment of two Project linked persons purely on temporary basis in the Sampling and Official Statistics Unit (SOSU) of the Institute Kolkata, to work in the project entitled “Study on Estimation of Demand for Banknotes and coins” funded by Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai.
- No of Post : 02
- Qualifications : Master’s degree holders in Statistics/ Economics/ Econometrics with experience in time series modelling using Statistical Packages.
- Pay : Consolidated Rs.20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) per month.
- Tenure of Appointment : The appointment will be upto 31 March 2016 from the date of his/her joining the institute which may be extended later/terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidates.
- Age : The age limit is 35 years as on 01 September 2015, usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ Women and Differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 17/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing at the interview will be required to bring their current resume (signed) in English giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address, (c) E-mail ID (d) Telephone/Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/ Spouse Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Experience (if any) and also mention details of experience in Project work, interest in research work and time series modelling using statistical packages, (i) SC/ST/OBC/differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on our website www.isical.ac.in/jobs.php.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/09/2015
VENUE : Sampling and Official Statistics Unit. 2nd floor of the C.D. Deshmukh Bhavan of the Institute, Kolkata
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017