Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Person through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 269. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Person. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/05/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Person
Total No Of Vacancy : 02
Salary : Rs.20,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : KOLKATA
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job: 13/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Person Recruitment:
A Walkin-interview will be conducted on 13 May 2015 at 200 p. at Machine Intelligence Unit (MIU), ” floor of the Platinum Jubilee Academic Building (PJAB) of the Institute for the recruitment of two (02) Project Linked Persons purely on temporary basis to work in the Machine Intelligence Unit, under the following projects of the Institute.
- No of post : 02
- Qualifications: Essential: (i) MM.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Information Technology or MSc. in StatisticsMathematicsPhysicsElectronics/ Computer Science. (ii) Good knowledge in Computer Programming (CC+/Java). (iii) All through First Class. Desirable: Candidates with experience in visual neurosciencepsychophysics will be preferred for Project 2.
- Pay: Consolidated Rs.20000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) to Rs.30000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month, depending on the qualification and experience.
- Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will be till 31March 2016 from the date of hisher joining the Institute which may be extended later terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidate.
- The age limit is 35 years as on 01 April 2015, usual relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women and differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Person Post:
- Written Test on 13/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Person vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing at the interview will be required to bring their current resume (signed) in English along with covering letter addressed to the Professorin-Charge, Computer and Communication Sciences Division, Indian Statistical Institute and giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Residential Address, c) E-mail Address, d) Telephone/ Mobile No, e) Fathers/ Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Experience (if any), (i) SC/ ST/ OBC/ Differently abled status along with originals and attested copies of all documents/ testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website www.isical.ac.injobs.php
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/05/2015
VENUE : INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 BARRACKPORE TRUNK ROAD KOLKATA- 700 108
Reference: Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/ 507/ ADV/ 269