Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Linked Persons through recruitment notification – Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/393. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Linked Persons. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/6/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
Vacancy Name : Project Linked Persons
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000 /-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date For This Job : 12/6/2015
Walkin Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata), Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata, a unique P. C. Mahalanobish institution devoted to the research, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. Founded by Professor P.C. Mahalanobis in Kolkata on 17th December, 1931, the institute gained the status of an Institution of National Importance by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1959. The Headquarters of ISI is located in the northern fringe of the metropolis of Kolkata.
Detail Of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Project Linked Persons Recruitment:
Walk in-interview will be conducted on 12 June 2015 from 02:00 pm. at Linguistic Research Unit (LRU) for the recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons purely on temporary basis to work in the project titled Bengali Pronunciation Dictionary” in the Linguistic Research Unit of the Institute Kolkata.
- Essential: (a) 1Class MA in Linguistics/ Applied Linguistics with sound knowledge in Bengali orthography, phonetics, pronunciation and lexicography, b) Research experience for at least 1 (one) year in the area of Natural Language Processing and Language Computation.
- Desirable: (a) Working knowledge in MS Office (MS WORD, EXCEL, PPT etc.), (b) Experience of working with Bengali tools and software, c) Ability to handle large amount of Unicode compatible Bengali text data, d) Good knowledge in IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) for transcription and (e) Knowledge in project report preparation and research paper writing and presentation. R25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month (Consolidated). The appointment will be till 31 March 2016 from the date of joining the post which may be extended laterterminated earlier, depending on availability of funds & performance of the candidate.
- Age limit is 35 years as on 01 May 2015. Usual relaxation for SCSTOBCWomen and Differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure For Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) – Project Linked Persons Post:
- Written Test on 12/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Linked Persons Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata):
Candidates appearing for the interview will be required to bring their current resume (signed) in English giving particulars of (a) Name (In block letters), (b) Mailing Address, c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone / Mobile No, e) Fathers / Husbands Name, f) Date of birth, g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination, (h) Work experience (if any), (i) SC,ST,OBC differently abled Status, along with originals and attested copies of all documents/ testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in Date for this job 12/6/2015
Human Genetics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, 203 B.. Road, Kolkata – 700 108
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PU/507/ADV/393
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017