Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.TECH/ M.SC/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/01/2015 10.15 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||16/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI) Kolkata|
Detail of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
The Department of Science & Technology (DST, Government of India has established in the Institute the Center for Soft Computing Research: A National Facility (An Associate Institution of Indian Statistical Institute. Applications are invited for the following posts (on purely temporary basis) to work in the said Center. The tenure of appointment will initially be for one year and extendable based on yearly evaluation. Recruitment will be made in the following category depending on the availability and qualifications of candidates.
- No of Positions : One (01)
- Qualifications ME/ M.Tech. or equivalent degree (with first class) in Computer Science/ Engineering, – Electronics/ Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree in any of the following or related subjects like Computer Science/ Engineering, Electronics/ Electrical Engineering, Information Technology.
- Desirable : Knowledge in Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning and Soft come and good knowledge in computer programming –
- Fellowship – : Rs. 18000/plus 30% HRA as per the norm of the Institute) per month. OR
- Qualifications M.Sc/ MCA or equivalent degree (with first class) in any of the following or related subjects: Computer Science/ Engineering, Electronics/ Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, and Statistics. NET (JRF)GATE qualification is an essential requirement.
- Desirable Knowledge in Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning and Soft Computing, and good knowledge in computer programming
- Fellowship Rs. 16000/ plus 30% HRA as per the norm of the Institute) per month.
- Age limit is 35 years as on 01 January 2015. Usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and physically challenged candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test will be held on 16/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI):
Candidate appearing for this interview should bring a resume which include Name, Fathers name, Address, E-mail, Phone No, Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from ” standard, experience, if any along with attested copies of all documents/ testimonials. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. Walk in interview (a short written test followed by interview) will be conducted on January 16, 2015 at 10:15 A.. in the Centre for Soft Computing Research for this.
Important dates to remember:
Walkin Date for this job 16/01/2015
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI) Kolkata
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ISI Kolkata|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|