Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 24/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 25,750-650-30,950/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (PRODUCTION), ITI LIMITED in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 25750-650-30950 (w.e.f 01.01.1997). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- COMPANY PROFILE ITI Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to assist the Govt. in sensitive and strategic telecommunication fields and also to tap the opportunities of convergence of communications, internet and entertainment business. The Company is a schedule ‘A’ / BIFR referred CPSE in Medium and Light Engineering Sector under the administrative control of Department of Telecommunication, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Bangalore, Karnataka. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs.700 crore and Rs. 588 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 92.87%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Production) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for production and turnkey projects management of the Company i.e. production of entire range of telecom equipment covering Switching, Transmission, Mobile, Access products and subscriber premises equipment etc., and providing end-to-end solutions for turnkey projects
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV): Minimum 40 Years – Maximum -58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an engineering graduate or equivalent, preferably in Electronics/ Telecommunication, with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Persons with MBA/Technical qualifications and having experience in telecommunication sector, and relevant technologies namely GSM, CDMA, IP, SDH, WDM etc. and the approval and quality control process followed in the telecom industry would have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 25750-650-30950/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited):
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are eligible as per job description for the said post alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 24 August 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 24 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/08/2015