Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager/ Assistant General Manager through recruitment notification – Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Ref. No. ITI/COMP/01/28/15/01, Date. 21/04/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Manager/ Assistant General Manager on or before 11/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager/ Assistant General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CHIEF MANAGER-HR ITI LIMITED REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE ITI BHAVAN, DOORVANI NAGAR BANGALORE – 560016|
Detail of Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) General Manager/ Assistant General Manager Recruitment:
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of telecom products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber premises equipment. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has made strides in the CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM-BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business. ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore. As per revival plan, ITI is concentrating more on manufacturing new products in defence and railway sectors and the manufacturing of solar equipments, NGN Products, GPON, NPR, LED lighting systems and more. The Company is looking for creative and talented General Manager/Addl General Manager in the field of Marketing.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES – One
- POSITION AND PAY SCALE
- GENERAL MANAGER (GRADE 9) Total emoluments at Rs. 75843 (Basic + DA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.20500-500-26500, plus HRA, CCA and other allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules.
- ADDL. GENERAL MANAGER (GRADE 8) Total emoluments at Rs. 68473 (Basic + DA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.18500-450-23900, plus HRA, CCA and other allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION The incumbent should be a Graduate in Engineering in Electronics and Communication/Electronics/ Telecommunication with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. Persons with MBA (Marketing) will be preferred
- EXPERIENCE Post Qualification experience of minimum of 21 years for GM and 18 years for AGM in the relevant area in a large Industrial / Govt. / Private organization.
- DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE: Candidates should have rich experience in marketing of telecom/Electronics/Allied products and services. Should be familiar with the latest telecommunication and Broadband technologies. Should have good understanding of the new trends in the telecom, defence, marketing for secured communication and electronic products. Should possess requisite skill for preparing and making presentation of business proposals to the customers. Must possess a deep strategic insight, sound marketing knowledge, have a good grasp of opportunities and be persistent and patient in the face of a competitive market. The candidate should be able to demonstrate skills in analyzing the customer’s decision-making process, competitive landscape. Strong track record of bidding successfully for projects in the Telecom/Electronics Sector is a must.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT Below 52 years for GM, 50 years for AGM ( Upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates ( Non-Creamy layer) and 5 years for SC/ST/ Physically Challenged and Ex. Defence Service personnel in accordance with the Government of India guidelines. Relaxation of age may be considered for deserving candidates subject to the discretion of the management.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Experience / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post
- Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
- Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay To & fro 3 rd A/c train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to candidates from out stations as per rules of the company.
Selection Procedure for Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) – General Manager/ Assistant General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for General Manager/ Assistant General Manager Vacancy in Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited):
- Applications should be submitted by Post. No application fee required. Professionals ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirement may down load the prescribed Employment Application format and send the duly filled in application at the Address furnished below so as to reach the undersigned on or before 11/05/2015. CHIEF MANAGER-HR ITI LIMITED REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE ITI BHAVAN, DOORVANI NAGAR BANGALORE – 560016
- Application should be accompanied with the following:- (I) Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview. SC/ST category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview. (III) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview. (IV) PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Ex-Service Category candidates should attach self attested copy of Service Certificate. Original should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview.
- The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification, experience against the advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/05/2015
Reference: Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement Ref. No. ITI/COMP/01/28/15/01, Date. 21/04/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016