Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mathematician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Mathematician. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)
Vacancy Name : Mathematician
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :BANGALORE
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : BANGALORE PLANT, ITI LIMITED, DOORAVANINAGAR BANGALORE 560 016.
Detail Of Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) Mathematician Recruitment:
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company & Multi Unit Central Public Sector undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of Telecom Products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and subscriber premises equipments. In line with the prevailing technology trend, ITI has made strides in CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM – BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest Telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business, ITI has dedicated network system Unit for carrying out Installation and Commissioning of equipments and for undertaking turnkey Projects. The Company has set up state of the art Data Centre at Bangalore. As per the revival plan, ITI is concentrating more on manufacturing new Products in Defense and Railway sectors and the manufacturing of Solar Equipment, NGN products, GPON, NPR, LED Lighting systems and more. The Company is looking for Creative & Talented Professionals to be hired on Tenure basis for a period of Five Years, Which is extendable for based on Company’s requirement and satisfactory performance of the Official.
- POSITION & GRADE : MATHEMATICIANS AT THE LEVEL OF GRADE 2. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: MATHEMATICIANS (Gr.2)
- Qualification: Candidate must possess First Class in Msc in Mathematics with two or more of following elective subjects. 1. Number Theory / Prime Number Theory 2. Cryptography / Elliptical Cryptography 3. Finite field
- Upper Age Limit : 35 years (as on the date of advertisement), relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Service personal and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India guidelines. c. Preferred Exposure/Experience: In C / C++ Language.
- Job profile : To design and develop Proprietary Algorithms using block cipher and stream cipher and design of key generation soft ware for embedded encryption / crypto products and strength analysis / crypt analysis. The person is also responsible to get evaluation of crypto products for grading of the crypto products. Candidates with any other discipline / specialization which are not listed above are not eligible to apply and their application against this advertisement will not be considered & will be rejected.
- Aggregate marks will be computed by taking average of the marks secured in all the subjects in different semester / Annual pattern of Examinations in the Engineering degree. Decimals will be ignored and will not be rounded off to the next higher integer (Marks secured, if any, in Diploma will not be considered for deriving the aggregate percentage of marks). If the evaluation is based on Grade system (CGPA / GPA etc) the same should compulsorily be converted into percentage of Marks as per the University / Institution norms and documents to this effect produced from the competent authority at the time of interview without fail.
Selection Procedure For Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) – Mathematician Post:
- Written Test on 19/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Mathematician vacancy in Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited):
- Only Indian nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex-Servicemen category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy layer’ from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. Of India. 3. Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age and Experience may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the posts. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual / future requirements of the company. Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of grade/designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
- To & fro second class train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to the candidates from outstations as per rules of the Company.
- Applicants should bring the following. Self attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self Attested of Experience Certificate with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- SC/ST category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Not older than six months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- Ex-service category candidates should attach self attested copy of service certificate. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Interview.
- In case of candidates from Govt. / Quasi Govt. / PSU, No Objection Letter from the present employer has to be produced at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification and experience against the advertisement. DATE OF WALK IN INTERVIEW – 19.09.2015 Venue : BANGALORE PLANT, ITI LIMITED, DOORAVANINAGAR BANGALORE 560 016. TIME : 10.00 AM ONWARDS Click here to download application form Advertisement ref. N0. ITI/BGP/HR/R&D/01-2015 Date : 09 /09/2015 CHIEF MANAGER-HR (B) ITI LIMITED BANGALORE PLANT DOORAVANI NAGAR BANGALORE — 560 016
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/09/2015
VENUE : BANGALORE PLANT, ITI LIMITED, DOORAVANINAGAR BANGALORE 560 016.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017