Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Doctors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Duty Doctors on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)
Vacancy Name :General Duty Doctors
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,600-16,750/-pm
Job Location : BANGALORE
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : ITI LIMITED, BANGALORE PLANT (A GOVT OF INDIA ENTERPRISE) BANGALORE – 560 016
Detail Of Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) General Duty Doctors Recruitment:
ITI Limited, the Country’s Premier Telecom Company is all set to take Telecom and IT to-greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country’s leading solution provider in Telecommunications. The company is looking for Medical Officers on tenure basis for a period of Five years (extendable depending on requirement/performance) as detailed below for its hospital at Bangalore Plant
- Essential Qualification: MBBS,
- Emoluments: In Grade 2 scale of pay of `8600-250-14600 (Pre-revised), plus other allowances as applicable to other Officers in the Company. Gross emoluments at `40,130/- per month (approx). (Approx CTC `4.80 Lacs pa)
- Age limit: 28 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD & Ex-Servicemen and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with Government of India guidelines.
- Emoluments: In Grade 3 scale of pay of Rs.10750-300-16750 (Pre-revised) plus other allowances as applicable to other Officers in the Company. Gross emoluments at `48000/- per month (approximately). (Approximate CTC `5.76 Lacs pa)
- Age Limit : 35 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD & Ex- Servicemen and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India guidelines.
- Benefits / Perks applicable to Medical Officers 1. Statutory benefits i.e. PF as per Act. 2. Medical Facility / Conveyance. 3. Subsidized canteen facility, Reimbursement of conveyance expenditure, Magazine Allowance, as per Company rules. 4. Company’s residential quarters subject to availability in which case HRA is not payable. 5. 30 days of Earned leave and 12 days of Casual leave as per Company Rules. 6. Group insurance coverage. 7. Reimbursement of membership fee for professional bodies. 8. Non Practicing Allowance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) – General Duty Doctors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For General Duty Doctors Vacancy in Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited):
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex-Servicemen category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines.
Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit latest certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt of India from time to time.
- Educational Qualification and Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- In case of candidates from Govt / Quasi Govt / PSU, No Objection Certificate from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of Interview, without which they will not be admitted for Interview. 4. Management reserves the right to relax the age limit in deserving cases.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the posts. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease depending on the actual / future
requirements of the company.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. MEDICAL STANDARD: Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed. Interested candidates may please download the employment application form and send the same on or before 25/09/2015 duly filled in along with the attested copies of the testimonials to the address mentioned below. Chief Manager-HR [B] ITI LIMITED BANGALORE PLANT, DOORVANINAGAR BANGALORE –560 016
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016