Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director with Graduate/ MBA educational background
Company name : Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)
Posts : Chairman and Managing Director
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA
Salary : Rs.27,750-750-31,500/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last Date to apply: 31/12/2014
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director:
ITI Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to assist the Govt. in sensitive and strategic telecommunication fields and also to tap the opportunities of convergence of communications, internet and entertainment business. The Company is a schedule ‘A’ / BIFR/ BRPSE referred CPSE in Medium and Light Engineering Sector under the administrative control of Department of Telecommunication, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES : Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors and Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum 45 years (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/ institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications, having experience in management, and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Telecommunication industry is desirable.
- PAY SCALE: Rs.27,750-750-31,500/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPS: through the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE :
a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/ her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/ she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 31st DECEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 31.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From ITI Limited|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017