Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.V.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 02.03.2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||02.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR, Iatnagar-243122 (U.P)|
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in interview has been fixed as scheduled below for the engagement of one Junior Research Fellow under project ‘Improved Infectious Bursal Disease Virus using Newcastle disease virus vector” being operated at IVRI, Izatnagar. The engagements will be purely on temporary basis subject to performance based extension till termination of the project. There is no provision of absorption/reemployment in IVRI/ICAR after termination of the project.
- Name & Number of position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Essential Qualification:- Post Graduation in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry with at least 60% marks throughout the academic career
- Desirable: – Experience in handling birds and laboratory animals, serological test, MS office etc. 2. Age Limit: Not more than 35 years (relaxable for the women, SC, ST, OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms).
- Emoluments:- Rs 12000/- or 16000/- or 18000/- per month (pre-revised) + HRA based on academic qualification or CSIR JRF/NET or GATE qualification
- Duration: Initially up to December, 2015 or till termination of the project whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 02.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
The candidate fulfilling all the requirements should send (or bring along with) their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents to Dr. Ashok K. Tiwari, Head, Biological Standardization, IVRI, Izatnagar – 243 122, UP and also produce original certificates at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. Candidates are advised to be present 30 minutes before interview for necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
Application format:- Name; father’s/Husband’s name; Date of Birth; Full Present & Postal Address with contact number and e-mail; Category (General/OBC/SC/ST); Education Qualification with percentage of Marks from matriculation onward (in tabular form); Experience, Self declaration regarding truthfulness of Statement In the application; Signature with date & Place.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 02.03.2015
Venue : IVRI, IZATNAGAR, BAREILLY-243122 (UP)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IVRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016