Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.22,000/p.m
Job Location : Izatnagar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 22/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Division of Animal Nutrition, ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Scheme: Scheme entitled “Role of plants as a modifier of rumen to reduce methane production and improve productivity in small animals” DBT funded project, Division of Animal Nutrition, IVRI, Izatnagar.
- Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Date of walk-in interview: September 22, 2015;
- Reporting Time & venue -11.00 AM; Division of Animal Nutrition, ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar Essential Qualification: JRF: Postgraduate in Animal Nutrition / Animal Science /Animal Husbandry or Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology with NET qualification. Desirable Qualification:
- Experience of working with large ruminants and handling of computers and analytical equipment’s. Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/= per month + HRA for the first two years Rs. 28,000/= per month +HRA for the 3rd year. Duration of Project: Up to 8.4.2017 Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on the date of interview (Age relaxation for different categories as per as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 22/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Format for application: Name, father’s name, permanent address, educational qualifications with attested photocopies, details of work experience, any other information which you think important for consideration along with recent passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/9/2015
Division of Animal Nutrition, ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Recruitment 2014 – REF. NO. : 269/UGB/R-15.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016