Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MVSc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/09/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MVSC, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Bareilly
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Division of Animal Reproduction, I.V.R.I., Izatnagar, Bareilly-243122, U.P
Detail Of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for walk in interview scheduled to be held in Division of Animal Reproduction of the Institute to engage one Research Associate (RA) in DBT funded project.
- Name/Title of project: “Effects of n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid (PUFA) on ovarian and uterine functions in goat”
- Position/Post to be filled: Research Associate (one)
- Qualification: Essential: PhD (Thesis submitted/awarded) in Veterinary Sciences/ Animal Sciences/ Animal Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or allied subjects or Three years of research experience after M.V.Sc./M.Sc. or equivalent in animal sciences or allied subjects with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of molecular biology ,handling of analytical equipments like PCR, RT-PCR, ELISA; work experience of cell culture; handling of experimental animals and proficiency in computer.
- Emoluments: Rs. 36,000/- per month consolidated plus 20% HRA (As per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21st October, 2014).
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years (Age relaxation for different categories as per Govt. of India norms)
- Duration/Period of Project: Upto November 2017
- Date, Time and Place of Interview: 07.09.2015 at 10.30am Division of Animal Reproduction, I.V.R.I., Izatnagar, Bareilly-243122, U.P.
- Name and PI/ Contact person: Dr. Harendra Kumar
- Tenure and condition: The position is purely temporary. There is no provision of absorption/reemployment after termination of project and IVRI, ICAR and DBT has no liability. Project Investigator will have exclusive right to terminate the engagement due to unsatisfactory performance assigning any reason.
Selection Procedure For Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 07/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
The eligible candidates have to appear in person on a walk-in-interview at the given time and place. Eligible candidates have to produce recent biodata indicating contact details (telephone no and e-mail ID) along with two recent colored passport size photograph, original and one set photocopy of certificates. No TA, DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. No separate letter will be issued. Candidate may also send the bio-data well in advance on following address. Dr. Harendra Kumar Principal Scientist, Head & P.I. of the project Animal Reproduction Division I.V.R.I. Izatnagar-243122, Bareilly (U.P.) e-mail: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/09/2015
VENUE : Division of Animal Reproduction, I.V.R.I., Izatnagar, Bareilly-243122, U.P