Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.V.Sc/ M.Pharma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 09.03.2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||MVSC, M.Pharma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||09.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR, Iatnagar-243122 (U.P)|
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name/Title of the project: Exploring the therapeutic potential of natural triterpenoids in a mouse model of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Position/ Number of Post to be filled: Senior Research Fellow; No– 01
- Qualifications: Essential: M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Pharmacology or related disciplines OR M. Pharma./allied discipline
- Desirable: Working knowledge of molecular biology and biotechnological techniques, computer application (Web-searching, MS-Word, Excel, Power point, etc.).
- Emoluments: Rs.16000/= P.M. + HRA @ 20% for Ist & IInd year
- Age limit: 35 years.
- Duration/Period of the project: up to Nov, 2016 (coterminous with termination of Scientist emeritus project)
- Date, Time and Place of Interview: 9th March, 2015, 10.30 A.M., Division of P & T.
- Name of the PI/Contact Person: Dr. S. K. TANDAN; Scientist Emeritus, Pharmacol & Toxicol Div, IVRI, Izatnagar; E. mail: [email protected]
- Terms and conditions with regard to age limitation/reservation: Relaxation for women and SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt.of India norms.
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 09.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
The candidates called for interview are not entitled for TA/DA. This Temporary appointment will be for a specific period and their services will automatically stand terminated either with the termination of the Project/Scheme or even before at the discretion of the Competent Authority. The appointment will not bestow upon them any claim for regular employment. The eligible candidate may appear for walk- in-Interview on 09 March 2015 at 10.30 a.m. at Division of Pharmacology & Toxicology,IVRI, Izatnagar. Candidates should bring their biodata, original and one photocopy of certificates, two passport size photographs, Bio-data :- Name, Fathers Name, Date f Birth, Address, Academic Qualifications, Experience, list of publications, Awards, References, Whether SC/ST/OBC & Signature of the Applicant. The applicants may send their biodata in advance by post to Dr. S.K. Tandan, Scientist Emeritus , Division of Pharmacology & Toxicology, IVRI, Izatnagar – 243 122, Bareilly (U.P.) or E. mail to : [email protected] Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 09.03.2015
Venue : IVRI, IZATNAGAR, BAREILLY-243122 (UP)
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016