Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MVSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/09/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MVSC
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Izatnagar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Division of Veterinary Medicine, IVRI, Izatnagar
Detail Of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications in the general proforma are invited for the engagement of Senior Research fellow (SRF) purely on contract basis for “Outreach Programme on Ethnoveterinary Medicine”. The engagement is purely on temporary and contractual basis and will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance. There will be no provisions for absorption/re-employment in ICAR/IVRI after termination of the said project.
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: Master degree in organic chemistry/medicinal chemistry/ Biochemistry / Veterinary Biotechnology/ Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Desirable: Experience of work in cell culture, extraction, separation of active principles from medicinal plants, In vivo testing of activity, phytochemical techniques and handling laboratory animals with proficiency in computers.
- Age limit: Not more than 40 years, relaxable in upper age limits in case of SC/ST/OBC or women candidates as per ICAR rules.
- Emoluments: Rs 25,000/- per month + HRA as per ICAR rules
- Address for sending advance applications: Dr. Sahadeb Dey, Project Coordinator &P.I., Division of Veterinary Medicine, IVRI, and Izatnagar-243 122 (U.P.) E mail: [email protected]
Selection Procedure For Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 08/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Date of walk-in-interview: September 8, 2015; Reporting time & Venue: 10.30 AM in the Division of Veterinary Medicine, IVRI, Izatnagar. The Eligible candidates may send their applications along with one photograph and attested photocopy of documents in advance to the concerned Project Coordinator so as to reach before 10.15AM on date of interview and attend the walk-in-interview along with original certificates/degrees. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/09/2015
VENUE :Division of Veterinary Medicine, IVRI, Izatnagar
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017