Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MVSc, MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : MVSC, MSc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Bareilly
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Committee room of Physiology & Climatology Division, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)
Detail Of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview is proposed to be held in Physiology & Climatology Division, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP) on 21st September, 2015 at 11:00 AM for engagement of temporary position of Senior Research Fellow in the project “Adaptation strategies in livestock to thermal stress through nutritional and environmental manipulations”.
- Qualification: M.V.Sc. (Animal Biochemistry/ Animal Reproduction/ Veterinary Physiology with graduation in veterinary science or M.Sc./Ph.D (Biotechnology/ Biochemistry)/allied field. The experience in working with large ruminants and knowledge of environmental physiology and will be given preference.
- Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- + HRA as per ICAR rule
- Tenure and condition of the project: – The position is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis up to termination of the project. There is no provision of rearrangement after termination of the project and IVRI and ICAR will have no liability, whatsoever, for this position. PI will have the exclusive right to terminate the SRF due to unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
- Age limit: Not more than 40 years, relaxable in upper age limits in case of SC/ST/OBC or women candidates as per ICAR rules.
Selection Procedure For Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
The eligible candidate may appear directly in a Walk-ininterview on 21.09.2015 at 11.00AM in Committee room of Physiology & Climatology Division, IVRI. However, the candidate may send their detailed biodata along with a color passport size photo to the Principal Investigator, NICRA Project, Physiology & Climatology Division, IVRI, Izatnagar – 243122 Bareillly (UP). Candidates should be required to furnish all the testimonials in original at the time of interview. It may please be noted that no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview. The eligible candidate may also visit to website www.ivri.nic.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/09/2015
VENUE : Committee room of Physiology & Climatology Division, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017