Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.V.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23.03.2015 at 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||MVSC/ M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||23.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR, Iatnagar-243122 (U.P)|
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held in the Animal Nutrition Division of the Institute on 23.3.2015 at 10.30 AM for recruitment of One Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in DBT funded time bound project entitled, “Nano formulations of selenium and zinc as functional feed supplements to improve performance of the animals”. The engagement is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. There will be no provision of absorption/ employment in IVRI/DBT/ICAR on termination of the project. No separate letter will be issued and No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Duration of the project: Three years. Essential Qualifications: M.V.Sc./M.Tech./MSc degree in Nanoscience/Nanotechnology/ Animal Nutrition/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Animal Science or equivalent with NET qualified and two years research experience. NET qualification is not essential for masters degree holder in professional courses (As per guidelines issued vide DST Office memorandum No.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21st October, 2014).
- Desirable Qualifications: Well versed with Synthesis and characterization of nanoparticles; analysis of feeds, biochemical and haematological analysis; Immunological techniques like ELISA etc.; Knowledge of Computer; Handling of laboratory animals.
- Nature of job: The project is envisaged to demonstrate synthesize Nano particles of mineral elements like selenium, zinc etc. and to test them as feed supplements in the diet of the animals and to assess their performance. The incumbent is expected to carry out a part of the project objectives independently and/ or to assist the Scientists and other workers.
- Emoluments: Rs. 28000+20% HRA (as per DBT rules) Age limit: 35 years (relaxation for women and SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules).
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Candidates attending interview should bring a copy of biodata (in the enclosed prescribed format), original certificates, marksheets, passport size photograph and documentary evidence of research experience. The applicants may submit a copy of their application in advance by E mail ([email protected]) or by post to Dr. A K Garg, Principal Scientist, Division of Animal Nutrition, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122, Bareilly, U.P.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 23.03.2015
Venue : IVRI, IZATNAGAR, BAREILLY-243122 (UP)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IVRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016