Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MVSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MVSC
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. P. Dandapat, Project Investigator and Senior Scientist, ERS, IVRI, 37, Belgachia Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN 700037
Detail Of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications in the general proforma are invited for the engagement of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) purely on contract basis in the ICAR funded project “Outreach Programme on Zoonotic Diseases”. The engagement is purely on temporary and contractual basis and will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfied performance. There will be no provision for absorption/re-employment in ICAR-IVRI after termination of the said project.
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology or M.V.Sc. Candidates having post graduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
- Desirable: Experience in use of molecular and epidemiological techniques and handling of cultures of infectious diseases, with proficiency in computers.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years, relaxable in upper age limits in case of SC/ST/OBC or woman candidates as per ICAR Rules.
- Emoluments: As per ICAR Rules.
Selection Procedure For Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 24/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Address for sending advance applications: Dr. P. Dandapat, Project Investigator and Senior Scientist, ERS, IVRI, 37, Belgachia Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN 700037 Date, Time & Place of Walk-in-interview: 24.08.2015 at 11:00 AM in Eastern Regional Station, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, 37, Belgachia Road, Kolkata, West Bengal. The eligible candidates may send their applications along with one photograph and attested photocopy of documents in advance to the concerned Project Investigator so as to reach before 10:15 AM on date of interview and attend the walk-in-interview along with original degrees and other certificates. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/08/2015
VENUE : Dr. P. Dandapat, Project Investigator and Senior Scientist, ERS, IVRI, 37, Belgachia Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN 700037
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017