Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellows through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellows on or before 12/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : Izatnagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Prof D. N. Kamra, ICAR National Professor, Animal Nutrition Division, IVRI Izatnagar – 243122
Detail Of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Senior Research Fellows Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engagement of 2 Senior Research Fellows (SRF) in a research project headed by National Professor. The engagement is subject to terms and conditions in force in ICAR New Delhi. The engagement is purely on temporary and contractual basis and will be liable for termination at any time in case of the unsatisfactory performance and there will be no provision of absorption / reemployment in ICAR-IVRI after termination/completion of the time bound project. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview(s).
- Date, time and place of walk in interview: 13.07.2015 at 10.30 AM in Division of Animal Nutrition, IVRI, Izatnagar.
- Essential qualification: SRF-1. Master’s degree in Animal Nutrition/Animal Science/Animal Husbandry; SRF-2: Master’s degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology.
- Remuneration: Rs.16000/- p.m. (fixed) + 20% HRA for Ist & IInd year and Rs. 18000/- + 20% HRA for IIIrd year.
- Age limit: Between 21-35 years (relaxable as per ICAR norms).
Selection Procedure For Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Senior Research Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellows Vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Interested candidates may send their application to Prof D. N. Kamra, ICAR National Professor, Animal Nutrition Division, IVRI Izatnagar – 243122 (email@example.com) so as to reach by 12.07.2015 and attend in interview along with original certificate as per schedule. For more details, candidates may visit website: www.ivri.nic.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/07/2015