Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.V.Sc./ M.V.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professional-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 11.02.2015 at 11AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Young Professional-II|
|Educational Qualification||BVSC/ MVSC/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||11.02.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR, Iatnagar-243122 (U.P)|
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Young Professional-II Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of one (01)Young ProfessionalII in Dairy Cattle Genetics Lab. Animal Genetics Division of the Institute as per the details given below:
- Name of the Post : Young Professional-II
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : B. V. Sc. Or M.V.Sc. (Animal Genetics & Breeding or Livestock Production & Management or Animal Reproduction) or M.Sc. (Ag) in Animal Science /M.Sc. (Ag)Animal Husbandry and Dairying/ M.Sc.(Ag) Dairy Husbandry
- Nature of Job: Identification of animals, collection of data on production and reproduction potential of Sahiwal cattle and vaccination and deworming of Sahiwal cattle at farmers and Gaushala herds, survey for availability of Sahiwal, Screening of Sahiwal bulls for STD, Rearing of Sahiwal young bulls, help in purchase of Sahiwal animals from field for farmers and Gaushala for multiplication and conservation
- Age : The minimum age under Young Professional-II category will be 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules
- Remuneration : Rs.25,000/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Young Professional-II Post:
- Written Test on 11.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Young Professional-II Vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW’ on 11.02.2015 at 11.00 A.M. in the Animal Genetics Division, IVRI, Izatnagar. Young Professional – II will be engaged purely on contractual basis for a period of 12 months, extendable to a maximum of another term on need basis of the Institute and satisfactory zerformance of the candidate. Young Professional will be entitled to avail Institute facilities like dispensary/Library.Candidates are required to bring his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport size photograph alongwith original & photo copies of testimonials/experience etc. Original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 11.02.2015
Venue : IVRI, IZATNAGAR, BAREILLY-243122 (UP)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IVRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017