Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.V.Sc/M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior/ Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13.03.2015 at 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ MVSC|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||13.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Chamber of HD (V), IVRI Mukteswar, Distt ‐ Nainital 263138, Uttarakhand.|
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Position : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of post : Two
- DBT Project 1 : “Serosurveillance and Molecular Epidemiology of Bovine Herpesvirus 1 (BoHV1) infection in bovines of North Eastern states of Mizoram, Meghalaya and Tripura” (SRF/JRF) DBT Project 2 : “Serosurveillance, isolation and molecular characterization of bluetongue virus in sheep and goats of Tripura and Assam states” (JRF)
- Essential Qualification : MVSc in Virology/ Immunology / Bacteriology / Microbiology / Animal Biotechnology or Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Life sciences with courses in Biotechnology tools.
- Desirable work Experience : Working knowledge in cell culture, gene cloning, expression and purification of recombinant proteins, ELISA, handling & sera collection from small/large animals and analysis of data with computer skills.
- Emoluments : As per DBT norms
- Age limit : 35 years (relaxation for women & SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms)
- Date, Time & Venue : 13‐March‐2015 at 11.00 AM in the chamber of HD (V), IVRI Mukteswar, Distt ‐ Nainital 263138, Uttarakhand.
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior/ Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Candidates attending interview should bring bio data, original and one photocopy of certificates, two passport size photographs. The post is purely temporary on contractual basis for a period up to September ‐2016 for project 1 and up to Dec 2017 for project 2, and will co‐terminate with the project, whichever is earlier as the case may be. No separate call letter for interview shall be issued. The applicants may send their bio data in advance by E‐mail to [email protected] . No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the aforesaid interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 13.03.2015
Venue : Chamber of HD (V), IVRI Mukteswar, Distt ‐ Nainital 263138, Uttarakhand.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IVRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016