Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MSc,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.38,000/p.m
Job Location : UTTAR PRADESH
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 13/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE IZATNAGAR, BAREILLY (UTTAR PRADESH) 243122
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellow : Name of the projects : Elucidating the gene network(s) and identification of novel gene(s) underlying hostpathogen interaction in PPRV infection Essential Qualification : MSc Degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ /Microbiology/ Immunology/ Genetics & Life Sciences or M.V.Sc./ M.Tech Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ /Microbiology/ Immunology & Genetics Experience in cell culture, next generation sequencing Rs. 25000/- per month + 20% HRA (as Revised by DBT) 35 years Upto September 2016
- Research Associate Name of the projects : cctA and hyalruonidase gene mutants of Clostridium chauvoei: Construction and evaluation of vaccine potential PhD in Veterinary Bacteriology/ Veterinary Immunology/ Veterinary Microbiology/ Animal Biotechnology/ Animal Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry, or MVsc/MSc in Veterinary Bacteriology/ Veterinary Immunology/ Veterinary Microbiology/ Animal Biotechnology/ Animal Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree, having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship/ Training/ other engagements. Working knowledge in microbiology, bacterial mutants, tools such as gene cloning, expression, handling of lab animals and analysis of data with computer skills. Rs. 38,000/- per month for Masters degree holders; Rs. 40,000/- per month for PhD degree holders. HRA as per ICAR rules.
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of the following position(s) under the following time bound Projects. The engagement(s) is / are purely on temporary and contractual basis, co-terminus with the project and will be liable for termination at any time in case of the unsatisfactory performance. There will be no provision for absorption/re-employment in ICAR/IVRI after termination of the time bound under mentioned project (s). No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. Candidates having adequate qualification and experience may appear directly for a “Walk-in-Interview” at the place and date mentioned above. Interested candidates applying for the above said position (s) under different projects are advised to produce original certificates/degrees at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/10/2015
INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE IZATNAGAR, BAREILLY (UTTAR PRADESH) 243122
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017