Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs-16,000-24,000/-pm
Job Location : Izatnagar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh-243122.
Detail Of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow||02 Post||Post Graduate||Post Graduate||35-45 Years|
- Walk-in interview has been fixed as schedule below for the engagement of Research Associate (01) and Senior Research Fellow (01) under ICAR “National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture” project being operated at IVRI, Izatnagar.
The engagements will be purely in temporary basis subject to performance based extension till termination of the project. There is no provision of absorption/re-employment in IVRI/ICAR after termination of the project.
- Name & Number of position:- Research Associate (RA) – 01 (Likely to be increased)
- Essential Qualification: MVSc/ MSc/ Ph.D in any branch of Veterinary Science/Animal Science/ Biological Science.
- For post graduate candidate, minimum of two years of research experience in related area is mandatory. Desirable: – Knowledge of collection of bio-samples from animal under field conditions, clinical & biochemical analysis of bio-samples, MS office, report writing etc.
- Name & Number of position:- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01
- Essential Qualification: – Post Graduation in any branch of Veterinary Science/Animal Science/Biological Science.
- Desirable: – Experience of working in a research project; knowledge of molecular biology techniques (DNA isolation, PCR etc), collection of bio-samples from animals, MS office etc.
- Age Limit: – For RA: Not more than 40 years for men and 45 years women. For SRF: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years women. These age limits are relaxable for the SC, ST, OBC candidates as per Govt. of India.
- For RA: 23000/- per month for Masters Degree holder and 24000/- per month for Doctorate degree holders.
- For SRF: (for post graduation in any subject other than Veterinary Science) Rs. 16000/- per month consolidated for 1st & 2nd year & Rs. 18000/- per month for 3rd year.
- For candidate with post graduation in Veterinary Sciences, Rs. 18000/- per month consolidated for 1st & 2nd year & Rs. 20000/- per month for 3rd year. Note: – HRA will be given as per rule.
- Duration:- Initially up to March, 2017 or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 08/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Date, Time & Place of the Walk-in interview:-
- July 08, 2015 at 10:30 AM Venue: Division of Biological Standardization, IVRI, Izatnagar.
- The candidate fulfilling all the requirements should send (or bring along with) their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents to Dr. Ashok K. Tiwari, Head & PI-NICRA project , Biological Standardization, IVRI, Izatnagar – 243 122, UP and also produce original certificates at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. Candidates are advised to be present 30 minutes before interview for necessary formalities.Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/07/2015
VENUE :Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh-243122.
Top Company Openings:
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017