Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/01/2016 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Izatnagar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 18/01/2016
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of HOD, Division of LES & IT, IVRI, Izatnagar
Detail Of Post:
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling all the requirements are invited to appear before the selection committee for a walk-in-interview for the following purely temporary positions under ICAR-NIAP Social Science Network project ‘Impact assessment of agricultural research and development’
- No of Post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s in Agril./Livestock/Dairy Economics / Economics or Statistics/Biostatistics or Extension or Veterinary Epidemiology
- Desirable work experience: Working experience as evidenced by thesis/papers in the field of economics of livestock diseases
- Salary per month: Rs. 18, 000 + 20% HRA p.m.
- Age limit on the date of interview: 40 years for men 45 years for women
- Date/Time & Venue of interview: 18th January, 2016 at 11.00 am in the Office of HOD, Division of LES & IT, IVRI, Izatnagar
- Written Test on 18/01/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
The posts are temporary or purely contractual basis till the termination of the project, i.e. up to March, 2017. PI reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview and terminate the contract due to unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason, even before completion of the tenure or project for which no appeal therefore shall be made. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the aforesaid interview. Candidates attending the interview must bring complete bio-data in original, thesis dissertation, reprint of published papers and attested photocopies of all educational certificates, mark sheets, degree and testimonials and two passport size photographs. No separate call letter for interview shall be issued. The applicant may send their bio-data in advance by mail to [email protected] for above positions. Candidates must reach well in time at interview venue on above date and time.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/01/2016
VENUE : Office of HOD, Division of LES & IT, IVRI, Izatnagar