Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Recruitment 2015 – NO:01/2014/E-I. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MFSc/ MVSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 06.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Technical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech/ MFSC/ MVSC|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR, Iatnagar-243122 (U.P)|
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Senior Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Senior Technical Officer
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification : Master Degree in Fisheries Science (MFSc)Freshwater Acquaculture/Zoology with specialization in Fishery Science or equivalent qualification from recognized UniversityInstitute. Desirable: (1) Experience in any research organization/ University in Teaching/ Research/ Extension in the relevant or M.Sc. Soil Science field. (2) Evidence of contribution to teaching Extension as supported by published work Innovations. or M.Sc. (Agronomy)Agroforestry) Desirable: (1) Experience in any research organization University in Teaching Research Extension in the relevant field. MVSc veterinary Medicine Desirable: (1) Experience in any research organization/ University in Teaching/ ResearchExtension in the relevant field. (2) Evidence of contribution to teaching Extension as supported by published work Innovation
- Age : 18-35 years
- Remuneration : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m. + 5400/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) – Senior Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Technical Officer Vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI):
Travelling Allowance to the unemployed SC/ST candidates called for attending Interview etc. will be paid as per rule. Last date of receipt of applications is 16.02-2015 Persons already employed are required to submit their applications through Proper Channel. The applications in respect of serving candidates for consideration should be accompanied with the following certificates issued by the competent authority-a) Integrity Certificate (b) Vigilance clearance certificate and (c) No penalty certificate. Age relaxation to PH and Ex-serviceman candidate shall be admissible as per rules. The crucial date for determining the age limit and qualification in each case will be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
The application should be submitted to the Asstt.Adm.OfficerEstablishmentI), Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR, Iatnagar-243122 (U.P) within the due date of closing, in the Prescribed Type-written Proforma accompanie by a latest passport size photograph alongwith Examination fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.500- Rupees five hundred only) to be sent in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in favour of ICAR, UNITIVRIpayable at Izatnagar. The name of the candidate, fathers name and the post applied for should be mentioned on the backside of the Bank Draft. Candidate belonging to SCST category/ Female candidate & PWDPH) are not required to pay any fee. No fee exemption is however, allowed to the OBC candidates. Application proforma and advertisement are available on the Institutes website www.ivri.nic.in which may be downloaded.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.02.2015
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) Recruitment 2014 – NO:01/2014/E-I
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IVRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016