Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders on October 30, 2014
Company name :Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16000-18000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :Uttar Pradesh
Walk in Interview :30 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications in the general proforma (Bio-data) are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the following time bound project. The engagement is purely on temporary and contractual basis and will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance and there will be no provision of absorption/reemployment in IVRI after termination or completion of the time bound under mentioned project whichever is earlier.
- Name/Title of the Project: “Evaluation of Molasses Based Multi-nutrients Liquid Supplements for Improving Reproductive and Productive Performance in Buffaloes” (UPCAR Project).
- Position/Post to be filled: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Essential/ Desirable Qualifications: Master Degree in Science (Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Environmental Science, etc). Desirable Qualification: Experience in analysis of biological samples and proficiency in computer applications.
- Emoluments: Rs.16000/-p.m.+HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs.18000/-p.m+ HRA for 3rd year (E) Age limit: 35 years as on the date of interview (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women as per rule)
- Duration/Period of Project: 3 years (up to 30.9.2017)
- Date, time and place of interview: 30/10/2014 at 11.00 AM in Animal Nutrition Division, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP).
- Name of PI/Contact person: Dr.Putan Singh, Principal Scientist and Principal Investigator, Division of Animal Nutrition, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)-243122, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions with regard to age limitation/reservation: As per ICAR norms Interested candidates may send their bio-data along with two passport size photographs and attested photo copy of relevant documents (certificates, testimonials, research articles, publications etc.,) to Dr. Putan Singh, Principal Scientist and Principal Investigator, Division of Animal Nutrition, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122,Bareilly(UP), Email ID: email@example.com by registered post/Email in advance before the interview date. The candidates must bring the original copies of the testimonials/ certificates for verification of the information furnished in their application and “No Objection Certificate” from the employer in case he/ she is employed elsewhere, on the date of walk-in-interview as stated above. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 30.10.2014
Venue : Division of Animal Nutrition, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP) -243122, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IVRI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|