Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc/ M.V.sc holders on October 14, 2014
Company name :Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
Posts :Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ M.V.sc
Salary : Rs.16000-18000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :Uttar Pradesh
Walk in Interview :14 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications in the general proforma are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the following time bound project. The engagement is purely on temporary and contractual basis and will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance and there will be no provision of absorption/reemployment in IVRI after termination or completion of the time bound under mentioned project whichever is earlier.
- Name/Title of the Project: “Development of intelligent packaging sensors for monitoring quality and safety of meat and meat products in supply chain” funded by Ministry of Food Processing and Industries (MFPI), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- No of post : 01
- Position/Post to be filled: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Essential/Desirable Qualifications: Master’s degree in Livestock Products Technology/ Meat Science/Animal Products Technology/ Veterinary Public Health/ Post Harvest Technology/ Food and Nutrition/ Food Technology and any other related subject.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in livestock products processing/product development/packaging/ quality analysis and proficiency in computer applications.
- Emoluments: Rs.18000/-p.m+HRA for Master’s degree in Veterinary Science and Rs.16000/-p.m+ HRA for Master’s degree other than Veterinary Science
- Age limit: 35 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidate as per rule)
- Duration/Period of Project: 3 years (1.8.2014 to 31.7.2017)
- Date, time and place of interview: 14/10/2014 at 11.00 A.M in LPT Division, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP).
- Name of PI/Contact person: Dr.Kandeepan.G, Scientist (SS) and Principal Investigator, Division of Livestock Products Technology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)-243122, Email ID: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions with regard to age limitation/reservation: As per ICAR norms Interested candidates may send their bio-data along with two passport size photographs and attested copy of relevant documents (certificates, testimonials, research articles, publications etc.,) to Dr.Kandeepan.G, Scientist (SS) and Principal Investigator, Division of Livestock Products Technology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)-243122, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org by registered post/Email in advance before the interview date. The candidates must bring the original copies of the testimonials/ certificates for verification of the information furnished in their application and “No Objection Certificate” from the employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere, on the date of walk-in-interview as stated above. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :14 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ivri||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|