Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Young Professional – II for BVSC/ M.Sc holders on November 21, 2014
Company name :Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI)
Posts : Young Professional – II
Qualification : BVSC/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :21.11.2014
Details of Post :
Young Professional – II:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of one (01)Young Professional-II in Mineral and Vitamin Lab. Animal Nutrition Division of the Institute as per the details given below:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification: Master degree in Agriculture Science/ Animal Science/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Nano Science/ Nanotechnology/ Graduate degree in Veterinary Science or equivalent
- Desirable: Experience of working on Analysis of feeds/ biochemical analysis/ Nano technology.
- Nature of job: Research analysis work (Biochemical/ /Animal Studies)
- Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
- Age: The minimum age under Young Professional-II category will be 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
- The eligible candidate may appear directly in a ‘WALK-IN-INTERVIEW’ on 28.11.2014 at 11.00 A.M. in the Animal Nutrition Division, IVRI, Izatnagar.
- Young Professional – II will be engaged purely on contractual basis for a period of 12 months, extendable to a maximum of another term on need basis of the Institute and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Young Professional will be entitled to avail Institute facilities like dispensary/ Library.
- Candidates are required to bring his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport size photograph alongwith original & photo copies of testimonials/ experience etc. Original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : 21.11.2014
VENUE : INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Izatnagar
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IVRI|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017