Indian Veterinary Research Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF) through recruitment notification – Indian Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Walk in Interview will be held on 19/05/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Veterinary Research Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in Date To Apply For This Job||19/05/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)-243122|
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF) Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01||Any Masters Degree||RS-18,000/-pm||35 Years|
- Applications in the general proforma are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the following time bound project. The engagement is purely on temporary and contractual basis and will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance and there will be no provision of absorption/reemployment in IVRI after termination or completion of the time bound under mentioned project whichever is earlier.
- Name/Title of the Project: “Development of intelligent packaging sensors for monitoring quality and safety of meat and meat products in supply chain” funded by Ministry of Food Processing and Industries (MFPI), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Position/Post to be filled: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Essential/Desirable Qualifications: Master’s degree in Livestock Products Technology/Meat Science/Animal Products Technology/Veterinary Public Health/Post Harvest Technology/Food Science and Nutrition/Food Technology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Animal Nutrition/Animal Science/Life science/Bioscience and any other related subject. Desirable Qualification: Experience in livestock products processing/product development/packaging/ product quality analysis and proficiency in computer applications.
- Emoluments: Rs.18000/-p.m+HRA for Master’s degree in Veterinary Science and Rs.16000/- p.m+ HRA for Master’s degree other than Veterinary Science
- Age limit: 35 years (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidate as per rule)
- Duration/Period of Project: 3 years (1.8.2014 to 31.7.2017)
- Date, time and place of interview: 19/05/2015 at 11.00 A.M in LPT Division, IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP).
- Name of PI/Contact person: Dr.Kandeepan.G, Scientist (SS) and Principal Investigator, Division of Livestock Products Technology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)-243122, Email ID: [email protected]
- Terms & Conditions with regard to age limitation/reservation: As per ICAR norms
Selection Procedure For Indian Veterinary Research Institute – SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF) Post:
- Written Test on 19/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF) Vacancy In Indian Veterinary Research Institute:
Interested candidates may send their bio-data along with two passport size photographs and attested copy of relevant documents (certificates, testimonials, research articles, publications etc.,) to Dr.Kandeepan.G, Scientist (SS) and Principal Investigator, Division of Livestock Products Technology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)-243122, Email ID: [email protected] by registered post/Email in advance before the interview date. The candidates must bring the original copies of the testimonials/certificates for verification of the information furnished in their application and “No Objection Certificate” from the employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere, on the date of walk-in-interview as stated above. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/05/2015
VENUE :Dr.Kandeepan.G, Scientist (SS) and Principal Investigator, Division of Livestock Products Technology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly (UP)-243122, Email ID: [email protected]
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016