Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.V.Sccan apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 9/9/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : MVSC
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : West Bengal
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 9/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Indian Veterinary Research Institute,Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN 700037
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: M.V.Sc in Microbiology/ Public Health/ Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology. Candidates having post graduate degree in basic sciences or graduate degree in professional course should have NET qualification.
- Desirable: Experience in molecular techniques and handling cultures of infectious diseases, with proficiency in data analysis.
- Age limit: Not more than 28 years, relaxation in upper age limits (SC/ST/OBC/PH or woman candidates) as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Emoluments: As per ICMR Rules.
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 9/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI):
The eligible candidates may send their applications along with one photograph and attested photocopy of documents in advance to the Project Investigator and attend the walk-in-interview along with original degrees and other certificates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Address for sending advance applications: Dr. P. Dandapat, Project Investigator and Senior Scientist, ERS, ICAR-IVRI, 37, Belgachia Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN 700037 Date, Time & Place of Walk-in-interview: 09-09-2015 at 11:00 AM in Eastern Regional Station, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, 37, Belgachia Road, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 9/9/2015
Indian Veterinary Research Institute,Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN 700037
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016